Health & Safety policy
Draka Interfoam BV is committed to creating, maintaining and continually improving a safe and healthy workplace for its employees and anyone who visits the company. With this in mind we strive for a policy which, where reasonably practical, ensures that:
• The company’s work environment is kept safe and healthy and the factory and machinery are safely designed,
constructed and maintained and they can be operated or worked in safely.
• All new processes are implemented according to this policy.
• Its activities fully comply with the relevant legal provisions related to employees’ health and safety during their
work activities and others who may be involved such as visitors, contractors and the public in general.
• The company uses, handles, transports and stores articles and substances safely.
• Managers at all levels recognise that health and safety is at least as important as other management
• The company provides a safe workplace with safe access and exit points.
• The company develops and applies the correct management system for health and safety matters.
• All function levels ensure the correct standards for training and instruction in the areas of health and safety.
• The SHE officer ensures adequate information and advice related to health and safety.
• An effective committee is formed to assess and take action to improve health and safety activities at the site.
• Company employees are encouraged to help promote health and safety so that a continuous improvement
culture is created.
• Awareness and appreciation of health and safety is promoted in all activities.